Israel Program Scholarships Application
Who May Apply: A Jewish young adult between the ages of 13 – 22 that is a resident in Nevada for a minimum of 1 year.
Scholarship Awards: Scholarship awards will be based upon the merit and achievements of the applicant, length of program, and will be a maximum of $1,500.00, per participant for Israel programs.
Awards for Israel programs will only be paid to an entity with a US Federal Employer ID number.
Scholarship award recipients will be notified by email.
Contact Information: If you have questions, please contact Jewish Nevada at 702-732-0556.
Instructions for Application Submission: Successful applications include ALL of the following items:
- Signed original of this Instruction Page
- Student Information Form and complete responses to all questions
- Parent/Guardian Information Form and complete responses to all questions
- Program/Financial Information Form
- One letters of recommendation from a non-family member. Letters of recommendation must be submitted with the application and will not be accepted separately.
- A letter of acceptance or invoice from the Israel experience that you will be attending.
It is the responsibility of the student applicant and their parents/guardians to ensure that all application materials are complete, correct and submitted as directed above. Jewish Nevada is not responsible for incomplete, lost or misdirected materials. The successful student applicant must agree to the following:
- Write an informative account of the program, including its importance and meaning to the participant, which may be disseminated and published by Jewish Nevada.
- Allow publication of the scholarship and the participant’s experience in the program.
- Meet with Federation representatives after attending the Israel program.
These criteria and instructions are for the use and guidance of the selection committee and do not confer any rights or expectations upon any applicant.