This year we have overnight Jewish camp scholarships needs-based . Congratulations on making the decision for your child to participate in a Jewish overnight camp experience. Jewish Nevada looks forward to helping you achieve this goal. Preference will be given to those families whose children are attending overnight camp for the first time, attend public school, or have Special Needs. In keeping with our primary goal of helping those with the greatest need, Federation awards scholarships strictly on a case-by-case basis.
All applications for the 2019 Need Based Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships are held in strict confidence and are reviewed anonymously.
To be considered for a camp scholarship, your completed application must be received by the deadline on April 15 at 12:00 am.
- For ages 8 – 17
- Camper must be a Nevada resident
- Completed online application
- Camper must demonstrate financial need, 2017 or 2018 Income Tax Return (Form 1040) is required
- Camp invoice is required
Camp Eligibility Criteria:
- Funding assistance is available for Jewish overnight camps listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp website AND located in the United States
- Financial assistance is limited to one session only
The award decision process takes approximately 6 weeks to complete after the deadline. Award recipients are notified via email.
- Complete a separate application for each child
- All fields are required
- Once completed, click SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Foundation for Jewish Camp Scholarship Directory
- Contact the camp administrator to inquire about any financial assistance
- Contact your Rabbi or Synagogue
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com