Congratulations on making the decision for your child to participate in a Jewish overnight camp experience. Jewish Nevada looks forward to helping you achieve this goal. In keeping with our primary goal of helping those with the greatest need, Federation awards scholarships strictly on a case-by-case basis.
All applications for the 2020 Need Based Jewish Overnight Summer Camp Scholarships are held in strict confidence and are reviewed anonymously.
To be considered for a camp scholarship, your completed application must be received by the newly extended deadline on May 15 at 11:59 pm.
- For ages 8 – 17
- Camper must be a Nevada resident
- Completed online application
- Camper must demonstrate financial need, 2018 or 2019 Income Tax Return (Form 1040) is required
- Camp invoice is required
Camp Eligibility Criteria:
- Funding assistance is available for Jewish overnight camps listed on the Foundation for Jewish Camp website AND located in the United States
- Financial assistance is limited to one session only
The award decision process takes approximately 6 weeks to complete after the deadline. Award recipients are notified via email.
- Complete a separate application for each child
- All fields are required
- Once completed, click SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Foundation for Jewish Camp Scholarship Directory
- Contact the camp administrator to inquire about any financial assistance
- Contact your Rabbi or Synagogue
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org